Skip to content ↓

Charles Darwin School

Work Permits

Are you safe in your part-time job?

Do you have a part-time job?
Are you aged 13 or older and still attending school full time?

If this is the case; did you know that you must have a work permit from your employer.
If you have not been asked to complete a permit, please click on one of the links below for further information and to download an application form.

Bromley                  |                  Croydon

This permit should help keep you safer with the type of job you can do and the amount of hours you can safely work.