Prospectus & OFSTED
OFSTED Report June 2023 - click here to read the inspection report
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils: This is a good school.
- Leaders are ambitious for all pupils to succeed and reach their potential.
- Pupils behave well. They are polite and respectful.
- Leaders have created an ambitious curriculum.
- Teachers are committed to ensuring that all pupils achieve well.
- Teachers use their subject knowledge well, adapting and delivering activities that aid all pupils’ learning.
- Teachers build strong relationships with pupils.
- The school is calm and orderly. Pupils are polite and behave well.
- Staff are proud to work at the school.