Free school meals
In England, children are eligible to receive free school meals (FSM) if their parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
Parents need to re-apply every year for free school meals.
More information about free school meals eligibility criteria can be found below
Free school meals eligibility criteria
Please use the link below to apply online or collect a form from the Finance office