Pre - application visits welcome
- A mixed comprehensive school with 8-form entry and a large Sixth Form
- Over subscribed and serving the local community of Biggin Hill, New Addington, Green Street Green, Orpington and the surrounding areas.
- Continually raising standards
- Committed to the local community
- A highly effective, committed and talented body of staff
- Committed to creativity and teamwork
- Excellent career prospects
- Professional development opportunities to support NQTs, staff looking to develop in their formative years of teaching, aspiring to middle leadership, senior leadership and beyond.
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities; whole school initiatives
- Working with Bromley Schools Collegiate SCITT/SDS/SDT training and mentoring
We were graded as a “good” school in all areas in the most recent OFSTED (October 2013).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to a Enhanced Disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service and full background checks
Please note all applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
Please use the links below to view our current vacancies.